You should know
- The sale of tickets finishes at 6 pm
- The visit of the exposition takes app. 2 – 4 hours
- Part of Model of Prague exposition is accessible on Mondays for reserved groups only.
|Ticket||Price incl. VAT|
|Basic tickets (adults)||260 CZK|
|Children to 15 years||160 CZK|
|Children to 1 metre of height (with adult only)||50 CZK|
|Students (ISIC, EYCA)||160 CZK|
|Seniors (over 65 years of age)**||160 CZK|
- * You need to present a student’s identity card (travel pass) or a different proof proving your studies.
- ** You can prove your age by an identity card.
Price incl. VAT
|Family 2 adults + 1 child|
|Family 2 adults + 2 children|
|Family 2 adults + 3 children|
|Family 2 adults + 4 children|
There is a passenger lift located in the area where you can buy tickets. The lift will take you to the first underground level which is elevated but there is a ramp. The second underground level is completely barrier-free and there are toilets available for visitors with disabilities. Personal assistants have free access to the Kingdom of Railways.
Barrier-free access is also accessible for prams.