Price list valid from 16. 12. 2019
You should know
- The sale of tickets finishes at 6 pm
- The visit of the exposition takes app. 2 – 4 hours
- Part of Model of Prague exposition is accessible on Mondays for reserved groups only.
|Ticket||Price incl. VAT|
|Basic tickets (adults)||260 CZK|
|Children to 15 years, students *||180 CZK|
|Children to 1 metre of height (with adult only)||50 CZK|
|Seniors (over 65 years of age) **||180 CZK|
- * You need to present a student’s identity card (travel pass) or a different proof proving your studies.
- ** You can prove your age by an identity card.
Price incl. VAT
|Family 3 persons|
|Family 4 persons|
|Family 5 persons|
For family discount at least one member of the family must be younger than 15 years of age.
There is a passenger lift located in the area where you can buy tickets. The lift will take you to the first underground level which is elevated but there is a ramp. The second underground level is completely barrier-free and there are toilets available for visitors with disabilities. Personal assistants have free access to the Kingdom of Railways.
Barrier-free access is also accessible for prams.